BIOTECH COMPANY with Blockbuster $1B+ Market Potential
JOIN OUR SHAREHOLDER FAMILY AND SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS TO DEVELOP A NEW INDUSTRY FOCUSED ON IMMUNOTHERAPY TREATMENTS FOR CANCER.
DON’T Miss this opportunity: Get full report on IMUN for FREE Today!
TO DEVELOP AN INTERNATIONAL BIOPHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY SPECIALIZING IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND THE LARGE-SCALE MANUFACURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF IMMUNOTHERAPY AND CANCER VACCINE PRODUCTS
- Successfully completed Phase I/II Trials for breast and colorectal phase IV cancer patients.
- First Immunotherapy to Debulk Metastatic Tumors.
- Evidence Supporting Increased Survival rate in heavily pre-treated metastatic cancer patients with high disease burden and poor performance status.
- A graduate of the Misgav Venture Accelerator, a member of the world renowned Israeli technological Incubator fund.
- Israeli corporation founded in 2004 in partnership with Israeli Office of the Chief Scientists and Hadassah Medical Center / Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
- Over $12M raised to date.
- Strong IP position: 11 patent granted, 17 US patent pending / 28 International patents pending in EU, Israel, Japan, Korea, China, Philippines, Thailand, India and Brazil.
- Immunovative, Inc. ("IMUN") controls commercialization rights worldwide for all patents granted or pending.
- Launching a potentially pivotal Phase II/III clinical study in advanced metastatic breast cancer that could be used for fast track approval.
Click here to get full report.
Significant Upside Potential
- Licensed Products with Blockbuster ($1B+) Market Potential
- Truly novel approach for urgent unmet medical need-possibility of significantly extending survival of metastatic cancer patients.
- Good economics for payors and providers relative to other immunotherapies: cost- effective business models for mass production and distribution.
- Breast, Colorectal, Gall Bladder, Squamous Cell, Ovarian, Pancreas, Sarcoma, Lung, Esophageal, Prostate & Bladder - Based on current comparable and historical results each indicator have sold for over $1B Dollars each:
- Click here to get comparable analysis.
IMMUNOVATIVE—THE MICROSOFT OF BIOTECH?
Just as Microsoft has had an enormous impact on society in the Information Technology field, the Immunovative platform for using the immune system to treat cancer and infectious diseases could potentially have an even greater impact in the health care industry.
Consider the impact of Microsoft that stimulated global spending on information technology which resulted in creation of 7.1 million new jobs and 100,000 new businesses over the past four years. In 2007 Microsoft-related activities were responsible for 14.7 million jobs from an IT industry total of 35.2 million people — 42 percent of total IT employment globally— and more than $514 billion in tax revenue worldwide. Microsoft invests $100 billion in research development, marketing, sales and support each year into in local economies. A similar impact is possible in the healthcare field.
Total cost: $226.8 billion
Direct medical costs (total of all health expenditures): $103.8 billion
Indirect mortality costs (cost of lost productivity due to premature death): $123.0 billion
Cancer Costs Society Billions of Dollars. It Also Costs us the People We Love.
The National Cancer Institute that one of every two men and one of every three women will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. The American Cancer Society reports that cáncer has the greatest economic impact caused by premature death and disability of all causes of death worldwide. The economic toll from cancer is nearly 20 percent higher than heart disease, the second leading cause of economic loss ($895 billion and $753 billion respectively). This figure does not include direct medical costs, which would further increase the overall economic impact of cancer. The top three cancers with the most economic impact globally were lung cancer ($188 billion), colon/rectum cancer ($99 billion) and breast cancer ($88 billion). Cancer causes the highest economic loss of all the 15 leading causes of death worldwide.
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) estimated the 2007 overall annual costs of cáncer in the US were as follows:
This year, about 577,190 Americans are expected to die of cancer – that’s more than 1,600 people a day. Cancer is the second most common cause of death in the United States. , Cancer accounts for nearly 1 out of every 4 deaths in the United States.
METASTATIC BREAST CANCER—FIRST TARGET
Almost 200,000 people/year are diagnosed in the US with this terrible disease. Almost 50,000 people die annually in the US from breast cancer. More than 40% of the women diagnosed with breast cancer will progress to metastatic disease. On average, women with metastatic disease are expected to live 3 years and to incur direct treatment costs of approximately $60,000 per case, resulting in a total lifetime cost for the cohort of almost $4.2 billion.